Listen to the Audio Version of this Blog Post here:
Choosing the right hosting is the first step toward a successful internet business. Over the last few years, Blogitize has helped countless individuals and companies, including yours, choose the finest hosting for their WordPress blog/website.
The most up-to-date list of the finest WordPress hosting in 2022:
In the following section, I’ll guide you through the steps of selecting the best WordPress hosting for your WordPress blog.
In the previous few years, I’ve utilized more WordPress hosting services than any other WordPress hosting firm.
I like learning about web-hosting technologies, and instead of hosting all of my sites on a single server, I use a variety of providers to promote the most recent developments in the WordPress Webhosting industry to our users.
As a beginner, selecting the right hosting service is not only important but also time-consuming!
Because WordPress is my specialty, I’ve compiled a list of the best WordPress hosting services for you to choose from, based on your budget. For a new WordPress blog with less than 5000 visitors per day, a shared hosting provider like Cloudways or Bluehost is appropriate.
This guide is for WordPress-specific hosting and servers. WordPress has become one of the most popular self-hosted blogging platforms available, necessitating the utilization of powerful servers. Furthermore, unless you have a solid WordPress caching system, you will be unable to run a WordPress blog smoothly.
Read Some of Our Other Related Resources:
- How To Choose A Blogging Topic For Your New Blog Site?
- Top 07 Reasons Why You Should Start A Blog With WordPress?
- Single Topic Vs Multi Topic Blog?
- How To Choose A Niche Topic For Your Blog In 2022?
- How To Validate Your Blog Niche Idea?
- WordPress.Com Or WordPress.Org? The Best Option For A Beginner…!!
- How To Pick A Good Domain Name For Your Blog In 2022?
- The Complete Beginner’s Guide to Choosing a Domain Name
But, How Should You Select the Best WordPress Hosting in 2022?
Consideration should be given to technical support. WordPress is a memory-intensive website that necessitates the use of a database and PHP. Common failures such as “500 Internal Error,” a blank homepage, or all posts being deleted are just a few of the issues you may face with a poor hosting company.
Some Basic Pointers to Consider:
- Response Time: The response time of the hosting provider should be incredibly fast. Anything less than 200ms is OK. I’ve given the response times of a few different hosting businesses. The response time should also be fast during the stress test. This is where I purged a slew of shared hosting providers, including hostinger, that failed the stress test.
- Speed: The year 2022 is exclusively focused on the quest for speed. It is unreasonable to expect a lightning-fast WordPress website if the hosting environment is not optimized for WordPress.
- Uptime: Another critical concern has been the uptime of the hosting in relation to industry norms. Everything that did not match industry requirements was discarded. I evaluated the uptime of the hosting companies listed below as a user to ensure they are acceptable for inclusion in our best WordPress hosting guide.
- Value For Money: Many hosting providers provide equal capability but charge 3X-4X more for no reason. Free domains, support, free SSL, CDN, and a few more factors all played a role.
For example, do you require a medium-traffic site or a high-traffic one? Is there a bandwidth limit, and can they withstand occasional or frequent traffic spikes? Next, the server’s geographical location is crucial for two reasons: performance and latency. The time it takes for your idle customers and visitors to load is directly related to the location of your server.
5 Best WordPress Hosting Providers for Every Need:
Rather than providing a comprehensive list of WordPress hosting providers, this article will only identify web-hosting companies that I use for my own sites and that I know you can rely on. I’ll also try to supply hosting discount coupons when they become available, as this will save you money.
All of the shared WordPress hosting providers listed below cost less than $10 per month, and you can expect to save between 25% and 45% off the total price with discount coupons. So, let’s get started with our list of WordPress blog hosting companies that we recommend!
Bluehost is my first choice for starting a new WordPress site, and I have numerous sites hosted on their server as a regular client. The nicest part is that you can buy a single Bluehost hosting package and use it to host several WordPress websites. Depending on the package, the price ranges from $4.95 to $5.
They are the best WordPress hosting service, and their hosting plan is now available at $4.95/month for the first year, with unlimited bandwidth and storage.
Bluehost’s servers are also ideally optimized for handling WordPress sites, allowing you to install WordPress in as little as 4–5 minutes.
Here’s a brief rundown of Bluehost’s features:
- WordPress-optimized server
- Traffic and bandwidth are unlimited.
- PHP 7.0 with unlimited storage space and free SSL
- Obtain a free domain name (This is a fantastic deal for first-time buyers.)
- Money refund guarantee for 30 days
If you don’t want to read reviews today and just want a quick recommendation, I recommend that you obtain your hosting from Bluehost. Bluehost gives one free domain name with each hosting service, which saves you money on your first domain name!
Cloudways is a Malta-based “managed cloud hosting firm.” They provide hosting through large cloud providers, but they manage the process by providing unique setup tools, support, and pricing smoothing to make cloud hosting more affordable to small enterprises and do-it-yourselfers. They do, however, compete indirectly with cloud providers like Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Digital Ocean, and Linode because anybody may buy straight from them.
Cloudways essentially combines the guaranteed resources of cloud hosting with the fixed cost of shared hosting. This offer does not make sense for many businesses, but if you know you’ll have tremendously high highs and extremely low lows in your website traffic and don’t want to commit to (or deal with the complexities of) direct cloud hosting with Google, Amazon, and others, it’s a highly intriguing setup.
Here’s a brief rundown of Cloudways’ features:
- Pricing has been simplified: The ease of Cloudways’ pricing choices is one of the most major advantages of choosing them as your cloud hosting provider. Pricing for cloud hosting has historically been quite difficult. Because you only pay for what you use, predicting how much you’ll owe might be tough. Cloudways offers straightforward monthly pay-as-you-go options. There’s no calculation, no guessing — simply simple monthly pricing that you may tailor to your own need.
- Cloud Host Preference: Another exciting aspect of Cloudways is the ability to choose your Cloud Host. Cloudways offers hosting through a variety of major cloud providers, including DigitalOcean, Amazon, and Google. Cloudways acts as a go-between once more. You are not hosting on their platform; rather, they act as a go-between for you and the cloud hosting providers. It is undeniably useful to have the option of cloud hosts with a more transparent pricing structure… It makes sense, though, if you know your website traffic will fluctuate and don’t want to commit to (or deal with the practicalities of) direct cloud hosting with Google, Amazon, and others.
- Performance: A good hosting server will not only store your website files, but will also transmit those files as quickly as possible whenever someone reaches your domain name address. The speed of your website is influenced by a number of things. Even if you have the fastest server in the world, you may still have a very slow website due to issues on your end. In any case, you need a fast hosting server so you can work on your end of the equation.
Once again, concessions must be made. The more you utilize Cloudways, the more money you’ll have to pay. Cloudways, on the other hand, provides some good options if you’re looking for a hosting company that can handle traffic spikes without compromising speed.
HostGator, which has been in business since 2002, offers a full suite of web hosting services. Shared hosting plans are divided into three levels, each of which includes cPanel and may be used for everything from blogging to business sites. HostGator was formerly recognized as one of the greatest web hosting companies. However, there came a point when their assistance and service did not appear to be as exceptional as they previously had been. However, I’ve just heard from some HostGator customers who claim to be delighted with their results, so they may be back on track.
Here’s a brief rundown of Hostgator’s features:
- Unrestricted Disk Space
- Unrestricted Bandwidth Host
- Unrestricted Domains (except Hatchling Plan)
- MySQL databases are limitless.
- cPanel User Interface
- Guaranteed uptime of 99.9%
- Money-Back Guarantee for 45 Days
To begin, HostGator has partnerships with companies like SiteLock (site security), CodeGuard (site backup), and MOJO Themes (premium WordPress themes and plugins), all of which provide semi-useful but semi-redundant services (ie, HostGator provides backup & restore services).
HostGator promotes them throughout the signup process. The key distinction is that HostGator’s WordPress QuickInstall does not execute a “clean” WordPress installation; instead, it comes pre-installed with numerous plugins such as MOJO Themes, W3 Total Cache, and others.
Hostwinds is a new company based in Dallas, Texas that offers low-cost hosting services. For your comfort and protection, they provide a completely redundant power system, a cooling network, and a complex security network that includes armed guards and video surveillance, so you can be certain that your hosting is secure.
Hostwind, which was launched in 2010, appears to be primarily focused on providing its customers with low rates. Shared hosting plans are classified into three types, the most expensive of which cost roughly $10.00 per month.
Hostwinds also offers commercial plans, VPS cloud, and dedicated plans, as well as specialty solutions like Windows VPS and Minecraft servers, in addition to shared plans. Every shared plan comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee, a 99.9% uptime guarantee, 24/7 support, and free migration and transfers help.
The majority of their feature set is rather standard, including WordPress, MySQL, dedicated IP addresses, and cPanel, but their live chat and phone support options, as well as their unlimited bandwidth and disk space, are a pleasant surprise.
- Reliability: Hostwinds promises 99.9% uptime on all plan tiers. Most people would expect an inexpensive hosting provider to have significantly worse uptime, however, Hostwinds stays unaffected. Because it comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee and a 100-percent satisfaction guarantee, you can be confident that Hostwinds is just what you need for your website.
- Pricing: The Shared Basic plan at Hostwinds costs $6.74, the Shared Advanced plan costs $8.24, and the Shared Ultimate plan costs $9.74. These low prices are amazing and, for the most part, do not appear to have an effect on service quality. The only difference between the two services is in the server specs. As a result, we recommend Hostwinds shared plans for individual, small business, and medium business use. Company Web Hosting options start at $10.5 per month, and for high-level performance, we offer Hostwinds VPS hosting, which includes guaranteed RAM and a higher level of security for your company website.
Overall, it looks that the ordinary Hostwinds experience is favorable. Their plan selections look to cover a wide range of services that most customers would find acceptable. The organization looks to focus a greater emphasis on low-cost pricing and transfer aid. As a consequence, they’re a good alternative for anyone looking to change their current host. We recommend Hostwinds for your shared and VPS hosting needs.
05. Scala Hosting
Scala Hosting was founded 13 years ago and today has over 50,000 clients worldwide. Scala Hosting’s shared hosting service is a semi-reliable alternative for new or low-traffic websites. While their servers load rapidly, their uptime is quite poor, which is their biggest downside.
Aside from the uptime, you get feature-rich hosting options that are an affordable, and easy way to test their service and an excellent 24/7 support system.
Scala Hosting offers a variety of practical advantages that may assist you in launching a new website or migrating an existing one. Furthermore, their servers’ performance is steady, and using their service is a surprisingly simple and adaptable procedure.
Let’s have a look at some of Scala Hosting’s top shared hosting features.
- Decent Loading Time: One of the most crucial elements to consider when choosing a website hosting company is performing. When your visitors arrive at your site, the server’s response time is very important. In today’s environment, there is a clear association between bounce rate and page speed statistics. Scala Hosting’s average load time over the previous 12 months has been 607 milliseconds.
- Remote Daily Backup: Backups of your website are essential if you do not have a static website. When you regularly update your website, there may be times when you need to revert to an older version for whatever reason. Scala Hosting offers an excellent solution to set your mind at ease by storing remote daily backups of your data for the last 7 days. Site backups can usually be obtained for a fee or performed manually, but it’s great to know that this hosting provider handles it.
- Customer Support Response: Scala Hosting’s customer service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week via live chat and a ticket system. They also feature a knowledge base where you may discover answers to some of their service’s fundamental questions. Scala Hosting says that they would respond to any queries in 30 seconds via live chat and 15 minutes via ticket system. The best part is that they uphold their word, as we were greeted quickly after contacting them and our follow-up inquiries were swiftly answered.
- Free Domain & Site Migration: When you sign up for more than a year with Scala Hosting, you will receive a free domain name as an added bonus. This freeware only includes the most popular domain extensions, such as.com,.net,.org,.info, and.eu. While some service providers give out free domain names, Scala Hosting goes above and above by providing free site migrations. This indicates that they would move all of your websites to their servers in a smooth manner. However, bear in mind that their most basic plan only hosts one website, so if you intend to migrate several sites to Scala Hosting, select a higher-tier plan.
While Scala Hosting’s shared hosting services are excellent and their loading speeds are fast, we cannot ignore their below-average uptime. Scala Hosting isn’t at the top of our list of the best hosting services since website uptime has a direct impact on visitor experience — while providing some amazing perks that rival the top hosting firms.
These are my recommendations based on my experience and preferences. I’ve used both Hostgator and Bluehost (where we’re currently hosted) and can’t say enough good things about them. The following are the best WordPress hosting providers for any WordPress blog or website. I hope it aids you in selecting the finest one for you. Please contact us via the contact page if you have any additional queries or need assistance.